2009, ജൂൺ 18, വ്യാഴാഴ്‌ച

Down the lane of memories.....
once, i remember you held my hands close to your heart
swept me across those gardens of rose,jasmine and tulips,
all flowered and spread your love..
in the fragrance of joy,
i lost myself somewhere around...
even the mild breeze whispered, only your name inside my ears.
closed my eyes and listened like a kid,
to all what the nature told me about you.
even then i could feel your warmth upon my hands,
that you still held tight to you.


I realised those hands were pulled from there with immense pressure,
that i could not withstand.
i felt i was moved along the dark,wavy forest,
where wolves and jackals howled for my presence.
screeching insects once again brought the night into my ears.
wind turned cold ,but your breath still,blew warm upon mine.
your smell once again consoled me,
from those breathless beats of mine.
trusting only your air i remember having slept on your chest.
your throbs like the rhythmic lullabies,
drifted me down the lane.


I felt those pebbles underneath my feet,
all slippery, pulling me downstream.
i was fearless,because.. i trusted your feets,
that could grip against those.
but,neither your palms nor your breath ,
could help me feel strong ,longer.
realised i was all alone in the water whorl,
where even u left me, drown to death.
waved my hands in the wavy water,
to fell your presence once again against me.
water rushed into my eyes,nose,
wiped all your smell,far away from me.
i was choked ,blind ,weightless...
yes,i knew i flew.....


Through.those silvery clouds,
up into the galaxies,wearing a silver crown ,
that sparkled with sunshine,
i moved on...and..on..
beneath ,i could see the lake ,forest and the gardens,
bidding a happy journey for me.
but,could not find only u ,
anywhere near those lands.
tears turned me blind again,
rolled upon my cheeks,dripped down.
hoped at least they fell on u,
to remind that, i flew along the clouds.


At last my journey was complete,
but did not find u anywhere on my way.
stepping on to a shining stone,yes..
i felt the same hand pulled me once again,
same breath,same lullabies all around...
hey!!!
"were u waiting for me upon the moon???"......

1 അഭിപ്രായം:

ഈ പാവം ഞാന്‍ പറഞ്ഞു...

സ്ഥായീ ഭാവം ദുഖമാണല്ലോ?...
എന്തായാലും കൊള്ളാം കേട്ടോ...
ആരെയോ കാര്യമായി മിസ്സ് ചെയ്യുന്നുണ്ടെന്നു തോന്നുന്നു...