2009, ജൂലൈ 20, തിങ്കളാഴ്‌ച

On that dark rainy day,
droplets of those sprinkles ,
rolled down the window panes,
clearing off the delicate curtain of fog,
that covered me and the corridors...

one of those shining pearls,
splashed upon my lashes too,
yes,
once i felt them badly upon my back,
during my young old days of school.

On the journey back home,
with no umbrellas through those ,
muddy roads ,that seemed to be like chocolate lake.
jumping and rolling in those ,
to taste them atleast with my foot...

While running behind the ball,
all around the playground.
kicking and fighting ,
with half wetted uniforms.

They were light showers,
through the window,that was gifted by the west wind,
from the river aside,
often awaking me from ,
the afternoon slumber.

Those droplets of hope,
once did pour upon me,
which could burst me into,
endless laughters .

But, now they are never separated ,
in between my tears .
salty they flow along ,
never leaving me half wet,
but ,completely always.
as,i can never dry out...never ..ever.

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല: